Repeatable Accurate Measurement of Rigging
The team at Spinlock recognised the challenges of applying rig settings accurately and repeatably and developed the Rig-Sense tools for both Keelboats, Yachts & Dinghies in response.
Rig-Sense is a factory calibrated instrument that removes the vagaries of the traditional rig tension devices allowing consistent settings regardless of whether you use your own Rig-Sense or borrow someone else's.
Dials up accuracy from +/- 40% (traditional loos gauge) to +/-5% with a simple easy to read direct scale in Kgs.
An essential bit of kit for sailors to keep at hand.
Two versions now available
- RGS/0205 for 2-5mm Wire/Fibre/Cable
- RGS/0508 for 5-8mm Wire/Fibre/Cable
- Reads Loads on both wire and fibres
- Easy one handed operation
- Carry bag included
- Simple to use - direct scale in Kgs
- Direct Scale with tension output
- +/- 5% Accuracy
- Composite calibrated leaf spring
- One Handed Operation
- Stainless steel contact points
- Ergonomic, robust body
- Compact size, durable and light
Rig Sense comes with a carry case and manual to get you started.