The Global Standard In Whipping Twine
Marlow whipping twine is one of the most recognized and best selling twines globally.
The waxed finish makes for easier whipping and a better finish to rope ends, joins and rope splicing.
An essential element of every yacht and dinghy toolkit.
No.4 Waxed Whipping Twine is 0.8mm diameter and comes on 41m spools. This product is also commonly known as whipping string or sail twine.
No 4 Twine is typically used to whip rope ends to 18mm in diameter.
Twine packaging materials are 100% recyclable.
- Whipping & Finishing Rope Ends
- Whipping Rope Joins
- Whipping Rope Splices
- Locking Stiches For Dog Bones
- Soft Shackle Pulls
- Repairs To Sails & Canvas
- Marine Use
- Halyard and Rope identification using different Twine Colours
- Sewn in Hoist Markers
- Sewn in Calibration Marks
- 3 Strand Polyester
- 6 Colours in 1 Size
- White, Red, Blue, Black, Green & Beige
- No.4 Twine 0.8mm