The First Choice For Race Yachts
An ultra low stretch and lightweight rope designed for the demands of race yachts, providing high levels of clutch hold, smooth running through hardware and great holding on winches and cleats.
The colour coded, Bio Based Dyneema SK78® core makes D2 ideal for stripped halyards and tapered sheets, easing identification in the pit and reducing weight at critical points aloft or at the clew.
Overall an excellent all round rope suitable for most tasks. Easy to splice and taper.
- Sheets & Guys (Suitable for Tapering)
- Halyards (Colour Coded D12 SK78 Core)
- Control Lines
- Out / Downhaul
- Reefing Lines
- Core: Bio Based Dyneema® SK78
- Cover: 24 Plait Polyester
- 6 Colours in 5 Diameters (14mm-16mm Available on request)
- Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange & Red Melange (Solid Colours available on Request)
- 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm
For the ultimate performance upgrade see D2 Grand Prix - A high performance race bred rope to beat all others.
|Rope Diameter (mm)||8mm||10mm||12mm||14mm*||16mm*|
|Av. Breakload (Kg)||3,490||5,360||6,690||9,270||12,800|
|Min. Breakload (Kg)||3,140||4,930||6,250||8,530||11,700|
* Available on request. Please contact for further information
Lead times for this product may be extended due to current availability.