Splice Yacht, Dinghy & Arbour Rope Like A Pro
D-Splicer Fixed Handle Splicing Needles are used across the world by professional and amateur riggers to splice eyes, taper sheets and create endless loops in rope.
Suitable for both double and single braid ropes the needles make it easy to pull cores and covers back on themselves as part of the splice. The needle is designed to grip the rope in the metal legs allowing you to pull it through itself or the cover/core. The length of the needles also ensures you can sufficiently bury the ends to make a neat taper.
Available in a range of sizes to accommodate the smallest kite lines to the largest dock lines.
The ultralight needles are compact enough to be carried as part of your everyday rigging / spares bag to help undertake tasks on the boat.
Used by the Rope44 splicing team.
- Single & Double Braid Splicing in Polyester and Dyneema® Rope
- Endless Loops
- Spliced Eyes
- Flemish Eyes
- Adding Chafe Sleeve To Running Rigging & Dock Lines
- Long Bury Splices & Tapers
- If pulling the core or cover through becomes difficult, stop and taper the offending end. This will make splicing significantly easier and prevent you from breaking needles.
- Never attach the needle to a door handle or similar to get an extra purchase. If the end is not pulling through….taper, taper, taper
See the full range of D-Splicer Products
See the full range of Splicing Products
For Single Braid Rope
For Double Braid Rope
|F10 (X-Small)||Up to 3mm||2-4mm|
D-Splicer In Action