Aero Cleat For 4:1 Rigging advantage on rope.
The Clamcleat® CL828-70 is a simple, hard wearing and effective cleat base and cleat designed for rigging on rope. The CL268 cleat is ideal for dinghy and small boat toe straps, boat breakers and rigging adjusters using 3mm-4mm rope. The cleat has a becket for rigging with a 4:1 advantage.
The CL828-70 is race legal for tensioning the forestay on the Mirror dinghy. Rig as shown in the photo and use a CL262 to increase your pulling power and get the forestay really tight.
- Toe Strap Adjusters
- Boat Breakers
- Forestay Tensioners
- Rigging Adjusters
- Boat Covers
- Canvas Advertising Signs & Banners
- Tents & Canvas Structures
- Machined Aluminium & Nylon
- Stove Enamel - Silver (CL728-70) cost effective, high quality coating
- Hard Anodised - Grey/Black (CL828-70AN) harder wearing surface
|Technical Details CL828-70 CL828-70AN||Metric|
|Finish||Stove Enamel / Hard Annodised|
|Material||Aluminium & Nylon|